Management Wi-Fi Radio
The NanoBeam® AC integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
Improved Surge Protection
The NanoBeam® AC features enhanced protection against ESD events.
Improved Noise Immunity
The NanoBeam directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the NanoBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Ubiquiti's airMAX® engine with custom IC dramatically improves TDMA latency and network scalability. The custom silicon provides hardware acceleration capabilities to the airMAX scheduler, to support the high data rates and dense modulation used in airMAX ac technology.
Innovative Mechanical Design
• Built-in mechanical tilt The mounting bracket conveniently offers 20° of uptilt and up to 20° of downtilt.
• Quick assembly The number of fasteners was reduced to simplify assembly. Tools are required only when the technician mounts the NanoBeam on the pole.
• Easy removal The antenna feed can be detached with the push of a button.
• Fasteners GEOMET®-coated for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners.
Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 720 MHz
Memory: 128 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
Operating Frequency: 5150 - 5875 MHz Worldwide
Net. Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
Gain: 19 dBi
Polarization: Dual Linear
Max. Power Consumption: 8W
Dimensions: 189 x 189 x 125 mm (7.44 x 7.44 x 4.92")
Weight: 0.530 kg (1.17 lb)
Power Supply (PoE): 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE
Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit Included), Wall-Mount
Operating Temperature: -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
NanoBeam AC Gen2
- Brand: UBIQUITI
- Product Code: NBE-5AC-GEN2
- Price 87.00€
- Inc.VAT: 103.53€