Ubiquiti’s airFiber 5XHD PTP LTU is equipped with custom silicon and its proprietary radio architecture is designed specifically for long?distance, outdoor wireless applications.
The core communications processing engine surpasses all of the limitations inherent to generic Wi?Fi chips to provide superior performance, long?range capability, DFS flexibility, higher constellations, and power output, along with better receive sensitivity.
The AF?5XHD features industry?leading 10.6 bps/Hz spectral efficiency, line-rate data packet processing for up to 1 Gbps of real data throughput, and innovative xtreme Range Technology (xRT™) for up to 100 km in range.
• Programmable Transmit Power: The radio's transmitpower level can be programmed up to +29 dBm.
• Programmable Duty Cycle: (GPS synchronized frames) The AF-5XHD allows configuration of asymmetric TX and RX duty cycles. TX ratios include 25%, 33%, 50%, 66.7%, and 75%.
• Configurable GPS Synchronization: The AF-5XHD offers configurable support for 2, 2.5, 4, and 5 ms frames. Timing is compatible with all other synchronous systems.
• Split TX and RX Frequency: The radio can operateon different frequencies for TX and RX, allowing great flexibility for interference avoidance.
• Split TX and RX Channel Bandwidth: Support for different channel bandwidths for TX and RX allows users to scale required data capacity more efficiently
• Adaptive Modulation up to 1024QAM: Adaptive modulation rates of up to 1024QAM (4096QAM with targeted upgrade) are supported.
• Dual Redundant Gigabit Ethernet Ports with PoE: The AF-5XHD has two Gigabit Ethernet ports that can be used to provide redundant PoE power.
• OFDM and OFDMA Support: The radio offers flexible scheduling for 2, 4, or 8 sub channels.
• Bluetooth Wireless Configuration: Use the built-in Bluetooth interface for wireless configuration.
• AlignLock™ Antenna Aiming Guard This alerts the user when the radio or antenna aiming is changed due to tampering, impact, or storm damage.
• User-Configurable Interference Mitigation Three user-selectable profiles support both high interference and greenfield deployments for robust, optimal performance.
• Redundant Images for Fail-Safe Configuration Creation of backup firmware images ensures fail-safe configuration and enhances reliability.
• Persistent Spectrum Analysis with Dedicated RX Perform real-time spectral analysis for the full band on live links without interrupting the link operation.
• Wide Voltage Range, Enhanced Surge Protection The AF-5XHD has an operating voltage range of 24 48VDC and provides enhanced surge protection.
• Dimensions: 8.82 x 3.23 x 1.89"
• Weight: 12.3 oz
• RF Connectors: (2) RP-SMA weatherproof (CH0, CH1) (1) SMA weatherproof (GPS)
• GPS Antenna: External, Magnetic Base
• Power Supply: 24V, 1A Gigabit PoE Adapter
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet; pins 1, 2, 4, 5 (+) and pins 7, 8, 3, 6 (-)
• Max. Power Configuration: 6-12 W
• Supported voltage consumption: 24 - 50 V DC
• Mounting: airFiber X mount (Rocket mount compatible) GPS pole mount (included)
• Operating Temperature: -40°C to 55°C (-40°F to 131°F)
• IP rating: IP67
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
• Networking Interface: Data port: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port Management port: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
• Processor: airFiber LTU IC
• Maximum Throughput: 1 Gbps
• Maximum Range: 100 km
• Packets per Second: 2+ million
• Encryption: WPA2-PSK (AES)
• OS: airFiber-airOS 8
• Wireless Modes: AP/CPE
• Operating Frequency:
5150-5250 MHz; 5740-5850 MHz (dependent on regulatory region)
• Frequency Range: 4.8 - 6.2 GHz (dependent on regulatory region)
• Max. Conducted TX Power: 29 dBm (dependent on regulatory region)
• Frequency accuracy: <2 ppm
• Channel Bandwidth: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80/100 MHz selectable Programmable uplink and downlink duty cycles
• (1) airFiber AF-5XHD
• (1) GPS Antenna Mount
• (1) External GPS Antenna
• (1) Metal Strap
• (2) Zip Ties
• (1) Universal Bracket
• (1) Gigabit PoE with Mounting Bracket
• (1) Power Cord
• (1) Quick Start Guide
AirFiber 5X HD, 4.8 GHz-6.2GHz 1Gbps+ Radio
- Brand: UBIQUITI
- Product Code: AF-5XHD
- Expecting 6 pcs on 17/10/18
- Price 397.00€
- Inc.VAT: 472.43€